Boise, Idaho | Minerals | Crystals | Rocks | Gifts | Gift Shop | Earthlight Minerals & Gifts
Stones, Crystals, Angels, Exotic Jewelry & Gifts
Welcome back to our EarthLight customers!
We are now open for limited walk in service .
Our store hours, until further notice, will be 10:00 to 5:30, Monday thru
Saturday. In order to ensure the safest shopping experience for our customers and
- Only three people will be allowed in the store at a time. For your convenience, you may set up an appointment (208-373-7776) if there is a specific time you desire to shop. Walk-up customers may enter if there are three people or less in the store.
- Thank you for maintaining 6 feet of distancing.
- We would appreciate all customers keeping their shopping experience to 1/2 hour or less to accommodate those who may be waiting to enter.
- For the time being, a “no touching” rule will be in effect. Because of this, we ask that only children age 10 and above accompany a parent.
- Thank you for postponing your shopping if you are not feeling well!
- For the health of all of our clientele, we require customers to wear masks or face coverings, such as bandanas or scarves.
Until concerns over the virus have passed, we will have a 100 percent no
return/no in-store credit policy. This is so that our customers can have full
assurance that the items they are purchasing have not been outside the store.
Earthlight Minerals and Gifts, Inc. is a rock and gift store located at 6481 Fairview Avenue in the Linda Vista Plaza in Boise, Idaho. It was inspired by a personal interest in rock collecting, metaphysics, and a love of beauty. It slowly evolved into a major gift and jewelry store as our customers guided us with their needs and desires. The original intent was not only to provide the products but also to be a conduit for teaching about the stones. We enjoy educating our customers on any aspects of the stones that are of interest to them. We offer personalized customer service and a peaceful and friendly shopping environment.
Our selection includes healing crystals, tumbled stones, polished decorator quartz, gemstone candle holders, gemstone hearts, worry stones, gemstone affirmation stones, polished stones, gemstone carvings, pendulums, gemstone spheres, salt lamps, gemstone lamps, suncatchers, gemstone books and crystal healing books, and other rare crystal & mineral specimens. We also offer unique and beautiful gifts, angel figurines, fairy figurines, and sterling silver gemstone jewelry. Our jewelry includes the most original & breathtaking pieces you will ever see. Rarities include Moldavite, Phenacite, Petalite, Danburite, and the beautiful Caribbean blue Larimar.
Stop by soon to enjoy Boise, Idaho’s largest and most beautiful year-round gem show.
We Observe New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
If you love rocks, you must visit Earthlight at 6481 Fairview Avenue (just west of Curtis in the Linda Vista Plaza)